Every winter season needs a few good soups to warm you up! This vegetable soup gets a small makeover with the addition of a hearty steak. If you have a steak and potatoes kind of family this is the perfect soup!
Easy Slow Cooker Steak and Vegetable Soup
1 lb Beef Top Round Steak
3 cups beef broth
1 beef bouillon cube
2 potatoes (cut into chunks)
1/2 an onion (diced)
1/2 cup carrots (chopped)
1/2 cup celery (chopped)
1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
1. Prep your vegetables by washing, chopping and dicing. Cut steak into cubes.
2. In your slow cooker, add all ingredients and mix.
3. Cook on high for 4 hours.
Depending on the vegetables you add, you may need to add a little water. Just let your soup cook and check about 30 minutes before serving if a little water needs to be added.
What is your favorite soup to have in the winter?
- Dump & Go Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken - April 19, 2017
- Slow Cooker Turkey Tetrazzini - November 2, 2016
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter Recipe - October 3, 2016
- Most Delicious, Super Easy Slow Cooker Turkey & Gravy - August 23, 2016
- Easy Slow Cooker Dinner – Stuffed Shells - May 16, 2016
- Slow Cooker Asian Pork Tenderloin Recipe - December 3, 2015
- Easy Slow Cooker Dessert Brown Sugar Roasted Pineapple - November 14, 2015
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar - August 16, 2015
- Slow Cooker Asian Beef - June 15, 2015
- Easy Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - May 28, 2015