The time has come for soup. Seriously, is there anything better on a cold day that a bowl of steamy, delicious soup? I don’t think so! This Slow Cooker Bacon Corn Chowder is so simple to put together. It’s one of my favorite types of slow cooker meals – dump, set and forget! And on a cold, winter day it’s absolutely the best!
You will need:
2 small, boneless skinless chicken breasts cut up
3 cups milk
2 cans of cream style corn (14.75 oz each)
1 can cream of chicken soup (10.75 oz)
1 can cream of mushroom soup (10.75 oz)
2 cups frozen corn
1 bag of Bacon crumbles (find this in the salad dressing aisle)
2 cups frozen potatoes (I used the homestyle potatoes)
1 onion chopped
salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp dried parsley
If you like a little kick, try adding:
2 tbsp hot sauce
1 tsp chili powder
I add all of the ingredients – including the chicken (raw).
Then, I just use my spoon and press the chicken down to the bottom of the slow cooker.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours. We like to top ours with cheese and a slice of crusty French Bread.
What is your favorite soup to eat during the winter?
- Dump & Go Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken - April 19, 2017
- Slow Cooker Turkey Tetrazzini - November 2, 2016
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter Recipe - October 3, 2016
- Most Delicious, Super Easy Slow Cooker Turkey & Gravy - August 23, 2016
- Easy Slow Cooker Dinner – Stuffed Shells - May 16, 2016
- Slow Cooker Asian Pork Tenderloin Recipe - December 3, 2015
- Easy Slow Cooker Dessert Brown Sugar Roasted Pineapple - November 14, 2015
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar - August 16, 2015
- Slow Cooker Asian Beef - June 15, 2015
- Easy Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - May 28, 2015