If you are searching for a super easy, kid approved and budget friendly dinner then this slow cooker chicken, cheese, bacon and tater tot casserole is perfect! You can’t get any easier than this recipe!
* (1) 32 oz bag of tater tots
* (1) 3 oz bag of bacon bits
* 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast
* 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
* 3/4 cup milk
* Salt & Pepper
1. Spray your crock pot with non-stick spray or use a Reynolds Slow Cooker Liner .
2. Dump half of the tater tots in the bottom of your slow cooker. Add 1/3 of the bacon bits and 3/4 cup cheese.
3. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and add on top of the tater tot, bacon and cheese in your slow cooker.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Add 3/4 cup of cheddar cheese and 1/3 of the bacon bits.
5. Add the rest of the tater tots and top with the remaining cheese and bacon.
6. Evenly pour the milk over the mixture, cover, and cook on low for 4-6 hours. My slow cooker, I cooked about 4 hours. If you have an older slow cooker you may need to cook closer to the 6 hour time.
And for your pinning pleasure 🙂
I first found this recipe at The Country Cook
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Slow Cooker Turkey Tetrazzini - November 2, 2016
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter Recipe - October 3, 2016
- Most Delicious, Super Easy Slow Cooker Turkey & Gravy - August 23, 2016
- Easy Slow Cooker Dinner – Stuffed Shells - May 16, 2016
- Slow Cooker Asian Pork Tenderloin Recipe - December 3, 2015
- Easy Slow Cooker Dessert Brown Sugar Roasted Pineapple - November 14, 2015
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar - August 16, 2015
- Slow Cooker Asian Beef - June 15, 2015
- Easy Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - May 28, 2015
- Super Simple Gluten Free Slow Cooker Nacho Bake - May 13, 2015