Dinner last night was quick and easy. I will say though, it was a little spicy! Slow Cooker Kung Pao Chicken over brown rice. Yum, yum. If you are looking for another great week night dinner this is it!
6-8 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup pineapple preserves
1 bottle Panda Express Kung Pao sauce
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
The How To:
– Slice up the chicken and peppers. Add everything but the cornstarch to the slow cooker.
– Cook on low 5-6 hours
– When it’s about time to serve, add a little cornstarch to thicken the sauce. Remember most of it will be soaked up by the rice so you don’t want it too thick! Stir.
– Serve over a bed of rice.
Easy! This is my favorite kind of slow cooker meal – the dump everything in and leave it alone kind! If you don’t like very spicy foods I would try adding a little bit more pineapple or even a little pineapple juice to the mix to try to sweeten it up a bit.
Linking up here.
And don’t forget to pin it!
- Dump & Go Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken - April 19, 2017
- Slow Cooker Turkey Tetrazzini - November 2, 2016
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter Recipe - October 3, 2016
- Most Delicious, Super Easy Slow Cooker Turkey & Gravy - August 23, 2016
- Easy Slow Cooker Dinner – Stuffed Shells - May 16, 2016
- Slow Cooker Asian Pork Tenderloin Recipe - December 3, 2015
- Easy Slow Cooker Dessert Brown Sugar Roasted Pineapple - November 14, 2015
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar - August 16, 2015
- Slow Cooker Asian Beef - June 15, 2015
- Easy Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - May 28, 2015