Dust off your slow cooker! Because this slow cooker tortellini meatball soup is so easy and even more delicious! Meaty and cheesy, this soup is perfect for an easy dinner and will freeze easily.
1 pound of frozen Italian meatballs
1 pound of frozen cheese tortellini
32 oz beef broth
1 can Cannellini Beans
1 can diced tomatoes
1 small onion, chopped
2-3 teaspoons minced garlic
2 stalks celery, chopped
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
salt & pepper to taste
Pour the beef stock in the slow cooker.
Add the Italian meatballs, beans, diced tomatoes, onion, garlic and Italian seasonings to your slow cooker. Set the slow cooker to high for 3 hours and then turn down to low for approximately 3 1/2 hours. (If you will be gone all day, just set the slow cooker to low for 8 hours)
About 30 minutes prior to eating, add the frozen tortellini, salt and pepper. Allow to cook thoroughly, absorbing the flavors of the soup in the slow cooker.
If you would like to freeze, allow soup to cool completely before freezing.
Don’t forget your slow cooker liners to make clean up a breeze!
Don’t forget to pin!
This post contains affiliate links.
- Dump & Go Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken - April 19, 2017
- Slow Cooker Turkey Tetrazzini - November 2, 2016
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter Recipe - October 3, 2016
- Most Delicious, Super Easy Slow Cooker Turkey & Gravy - August 23, 2016
- Easy Slow Cooker Dinner – Stuffed Shells - May 16, 2016
- Slow Cooker Asian Pork Tenderloin Recipe - December 3, 2015
- Easy Slow Cooker Dessert Brown Sugar Roasted Pineapple - November 14, 2015
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar - August 16, 2015
- Slow Cooker Asian Beef - June 15, 2015
- Easy Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - May 28, 2015