Every winter season needs a few good soups to warm you up! This vegetable soup gets a small makeover with the addition of a hearty steak. If you have a steak and potatoes kind of family this is the perfect soup!
Easy Slow Cooker Steak and Vegetable Soup
1 lb Beef Top Round Steak
3 cups beef broth
1 beef bouillon cube
2 potatoes (cut into chunks)
1/2 an onion (diced)
1/2 cup carrots (chopped)
1/2 cup celery (chopped)
1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
1. Prep your vegetables by washing, chopping and dicing. Cut steak into cubes.
2. In your slow cooker, add all ingredients and mix.
3. Cook on high for 4 hours.
Depending on the vegetables you add, you may need to add a little water. Just let your soup cook and check about 30 minutes before serving if a little water needs to be added.
What is your favorite soup to have in the winter?
- Grandma’s Slow Cooker Marinara Sauce - January 9, 2019
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Recipe - August 29, 2018
- Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe - August 15, 2018
- Instant Pot Bacon & Bean Soup (Plus, A Slow Cooker version!) - August 5, 2018
- Dump & Go Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken - April 19, 2017
- Slow Cooker Turkey Tetrazzini - November 2, 2016
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter Recipe - October 3, 2016
- Most Delicious, Super Easy Slow Cooker Turkey & Gravy - August 23, 2016
- Easy Slow Cooker Dinner – Stuffed Shells - May 16, 2016
- Slow Cooker Asian Pork Tenderloin Recipe - December 3, 2015