Sometimes you need a little sunshine in your day. And on this day in particular, that little bit of sunshine came in the form of the most delicious brown sugar, roasted pineapple. And gosh. It was delicious. Like amazingly delicious.
If you love pineapple upside down cake, then you will love this treat! It only has a few ingredients and is such a breeze to make. It’s great on it’s own or you can top with a dollop of cinnamon sprinkled vanilla ice cream (because at this point, what’s a little more sugar? Plus if we are counting food groups doesn’t this count as some dairy? Fruit and dairy – my doctor would be uh, proud. Maybe not.) :)
See, I told you. CRAZY simple. This easy slow cooker dessert is a WIN!
Don’t forget to pin!
This post contains affiliate links. I only recommend products I use and love myself!
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Recipe - August 29, 2018
- Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe - August 15, 2018
- Instant Pot Bacon & Bean Soup (Plus, A Slow Cooker version!) - August 5, 2018
- Dump & Go Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken - April 19, 2017
- Slow Cooker Turkey Tetrazzini - November 2, 2016
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter Recipe - October 3, 2016
- Most Delicious, Super Easy Slow Cooker Turkey & Gravy - August 23, 2016
- Easy Slow Cooker Dinner – Stuffed Shells - May 16, 2016
- Slow Cooker Asian Pork Tenderloin Recipe - December 3, 2015
- Easy Slow Cooker Dessert Brown Sugar Roasted Pineapple - November 14, 2015