One of my family’s favorite dinners is Chicken Cordon Bleu. Love it but hate how long it takes. We’ve made Chicken Cordon Bleu casserole which was delicious by the way. So I was SUPER excited about this slow cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe! This recipe is definitely a keeper!
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
(1) 10.75 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
4 oz. sliced ham
4 oz. swiss cheese
(1) 8 oz packaged herbed Stuffing mix
1/4 cup butter, melted
1. In a bowl mix the cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour some of the mixture in the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Layer in the chicken.
3. Cover with a layer of ham and then swiss cheese.
4. Pour the remaining soup mix over the top.
(** I doubled the recipe for my family. After step 4, I repeated the steps to make kind of a chicken cordon bleu lasagna if you will!)
5. Sprinkle the stuffing mix over the top. Drizzle with the melted butter.
6. Cook on low 4-6 hours or 2-3 hours on high. Cooking time may very depending on your slow cooker.
- Grandma’s Slow Cooker Marinara Sauce - January 9, 2019
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Recipe - August 29, 2018
- Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe - August 15, 2018
- Instant Pot Bacon & Bean Soup (Plus, A Slow Cooker version!) - August 5, 2018
- Dump & Go Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken - April 19, 2017
- Slow Cooker Turkey Tetrazzini - November 2, 2016
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter Recipe - October 3, 2016
- Most Delicious, Super Easy Slow Cooker Turkey & Gravy - August 23, 2016
- Easy Slow Cooker Dinner – Stuffed Shells - May 16, 2016
- Slow Cooker Asian Pork Tenderloin Recipe - December 3, 2015